Celebrating the triumphs of the London market
Entries are now open for this year’s annual London Market Awards.
The shape of the London market is continuing to change as companies grapple with the continued tough market conditions, evolving distribution trends and the threat of international competition.
The UK’s vote to leave the EU and Donald Trump’s election as president of the US add to the challenges and uncertainties.
It is in these conditions where the most resilient and innovative stand out. These challenges demand every ounce of tenacity, skill and creative thinking to prevail.
Insurance Day has been there throughout to champion the industry’s success stories, keeping a watchful eye on those driving new products and solutions to meet the ever-demanding needs of the customer; those creating new business models and seeking out fresh opportunities in emerging risks.
So it is with great pleasure that Insurance Day will next week open the entry process for this year’s annual London Market Awards, which recognise the very best in insurance.
Last year’s winners included Talbot chairman, Rupert Atkin, and industry icon Brian Duperreault – who has since taken on the job of turning around AIG – broking group Ed, Hiscox Re and Markel International.
The awards ceremony will be on November 23 at the Hilton London Bankside.
Entries will be judged by our esteemed panel of independent and expert judges, who will be announced in the coming weeks. Good luck.
This year's categories
- Adviser of the Year
- Broking Team of the Year
- Claims Team of the Year (sponsored by Vitesse)
- Company of the Year
- Industry Achiever of the Year (sponsored by Allied World)
- Insurance Initiative of the Year (sponsored by NIIT)
- Rising Star of the Year
- MGA Initiative of the Year (sponsored by EC3/Legal)
- Technology Initiative of the Year (sponsored by Acord)
- Transaction of the Year (sponsored by FWD)
- Underwriting Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Charles Taylor Newsmaker of the Year (sponsored by Charles Taylor)
- The Scor Diversity & Talent Management Award (sponsored by Scor)
Find out more about each of the categories >