Reduce maritime risk and make strategic decisions with Seasearcher’s ultra-reliable data.
We’re able to use a combination of human intelligence and terrestrial and satellite vessel AIS tracking, thanks to our exclusive relationship with the Lloyd’s Agency Network. That means we can give you verified port movements.
You can also access detailed information about vessel characteristics and ownership.
What we can help with
- Search for a specific ship’s movements and view AIS tracks for over 120,000 live, class A vessels
- Advanced filtering to find what you need quickly
- Access our network of 80 analysts, situated globally
- Utilise advanced geospatial mapping tools
- Access detailed vessel specifications with 4,769 details updated weekly
- Search for casualties, inspections and detentions to assess the potential risks of dealing with a particular ship
- Get a clear, 7-tier description of a vessel’s parent and operational structure, including the true, beneficial owner so you know who you are really doing business with
- See associated inspections, arrest and casualties from when the ship first entered service
- Be alerted to flag, registration and ownership changes within 24 hours of the report