Take advantage of the most accurate maritime legal information on the market.
All our data is cleaned and verified. Plus we use a combination of human intelligence and terrestrial and satellite vessel AIS tracking, thanks to our exclusive relationship with the Lloyd’s Agency Network.
How it works
- View vessel port callings even when AIS is turned off through our exclusive relationship with the Lloyd’s Agency Network
- See which vessels, people or organisations are included in the lists of sanctioned entities, with EU, HM Treasury and OFAC sanctions information
- Use our database to investigate vessel characteristics, movements, ownership, and more
- Set up alerts on vessels so you can see where they are and if they enter sanctioned waters
How it helps
We’ll help you:
- Avoid sanctions breaches and reputational damage: by allowing you to do your due-diligence on a trade
- Build legal cases: know the history and movements of vessels involved in an incident
- Protect your clients: get the information you need to advise on potential litigation, and carry out due diligence on charterers
- Build your business: spot opportunities with access to 7 levels of vessel ownership details, and reports on vessel incidents