Track and research influential cases, plus stay ahead of the latest debates on liability, human rights, professional regulation, clinical negligence cases and more.
How it works
Published 10 times a year, Personal Injury Compensation includes:
- Carefully chosen material edited by Professor Vivienne Harpwood, Professor of Law at Cardiff University
- Key personal injury and clinical negligence cases from the courts of England and Wales
- Timely, authoritative commentaries on the latest sector developments
- Coverage of medical law developments including mental capacity, psychiatric injuries, disabilities and medical disciplinary matters
- Coverage of case law for medical law professionals, associations, regulatory bodies and insurance companies
How it helps
Be in the know about important developments, and carry out research easily using a single trusted source that’s available when and where you want it – online and in print.