Legal practitioners around the world rely on Lloyd’s Maritime Newsletter for incisive summaries of the most influential maritime cases.
You can also get exclusive access to selected decisions of the London Maritime Arbitrators Association (LMAA), up to 6 months before they are published on the LMAA’s site.
Careful selection ensures that we feature the must-know case law for shipping lawyers. And our unique collection is expertly analysed to hone in on specific legal points.
In 2018, we are covering selected Singapore arbitrations through our exclusive agreement with the Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration. We now publish SCMA Redacted Awards in LMLN and each Award is accompanied by an Award Commentary prepared by the SCMA Secretariat.
How it works
Use our material to improve your case strategies.
- Access noteworthy cases from the commercial courts of England and Wales, along with important overseas cases that illustrate points of law
- Stay up to date with the most influential cases – we add to the service every 2 weeks
- Use our archive for your research – it goes back to 1979
- Find relevant cases easily – use our advanced search or commentary catchwords to find what you’re interested in
- Use Lloyd’s Maritime Law Newsletter the way you want to – in print, or anytime, anywhere, online and on mobile at i.law.com