Have all the answers to legal issues affecting brokers at your fingertips with this comprehensive authoritative resource.
How it works
Insurance Broking Practice and the Law helps you:
- Solve day-to-day broking problems
- Comply with regulatory developments
- Minimise and manage risk
- Address liability issues in the market
- Understand roles and responsibilities
What it covers
All areas of reinsurance law that could impact brokers are covered including those involving:
- Insurance and regulatory issues
- Data protection
- Employment issues
- Market reforms, affecting contract certainty, market reform slip and market claims agreements
Advice and guidance
You'll also benefit from expert commercial and legal advice and practical compliance guidance.
A subscription will provide you with regular text updates online at i-law and two hardcopy looseleafs per year.