Whether you’re handling litigation or managing risk, Lloyd’s Law Reports: Financial Crime is an indispensable tool. This carefully selected collection of topical cases is also an invaluable addition to any financial crime law library.
How it works
Lloyd’s Law Reports: Financial Crime covers all key cases that involve fraud, including money laundering, cyber crime and accounting offences.
Published 10 times a year, it includes:
- Civil, criminal and regulatory coverage of cases put into context with expert reporting, analysis and exclusive commentary
- Cases carefully selected by Jonathan Fisher QC and an expert advisory board
- Must-know legal decisions on white collar crime in the financial services sector
- Recent decisions in other jurisdictions, so you can compare the approach of other courts with that of the UK
- Access to reports from earlier years with an archive that goes back to 2008
How it helps
Carry out legal research easily using a single trusted source, and inform the guidance you give to your clients. You can access Lloyd’s Law Reports: Financial Crime in print, or online at i-law.com