If you’re involved in the legal and commercial aspects of international construction and dispute resolution, International Construction Law Review is your essential companion.
This quarterly journal is edited by Chantal-Aimée Doerries of Atkin Chambers, London, and Professor Douglas S Jones AO, of Clayton Utz, Australia. It also has a distinguished editorial advisory board.
A genuine global perspective is provided by our team of dedicated international correspondents based in over 20 countries.
How it works
We offer legal professionals and construction industry specialists:
- Expert reports and exclusive commentary
- In-depth analysis of legal issues surrounding international construction
- Coverage of specially-selected, must-know decisions and key global issues
- Crafted case summaries giving an overview of judgements and their implications
- A vast online archive, so you can get all your research material from one place