Building Law Reports is the most established and authoritative construction law reports available. We have been providing legal and industry professionals with specialist construction information and legal research solutions since 1976.
How it works
Building Law Reports is essential reading for legal professionals, construction industry professionals, law libraries and universities. We offer:
- Expert reporting by construction law barristers
- Published 10 times a year, with an annual bound volume
- Email alerts on the latest court decisions
- Archive reports dating back to 1976
- Comprehensive coverage from relevant jurisdictions worldwide
- Online access on your mobile device at i-law
Our unique collection of civil and criminal construction industry cases is selected for importance and topicality by leading construction law barristers at Atkin Chambers.
We provide expert reporting as well as putting cases into context with exclusive commentary and analysis.