This category is open to all freight forwarders. What we are looking for is demonstrable expertise and high performance in this area, a drive for innovation, customer centricity and importantly, results for both the customer and you.
1. How have you adapted your business or services to exploit new opportunities in the air freight market, or to exceed customers’ needs? What benefit has this had on turnover bottom line and customer satisfaction?
2. Give tangible examples of how you have over-exceeded your targets for growth and/or delivered better service or value to the market in the past year?
3. Give an example of a customer, or group of customers, whose business you have won or retained through providing an innovative solution. What was the solution? How have you impacted the customer’s business results or objectives in the time you have been providing the solution?
This award will be won by the freight forwarder that has shown itself to be an industry leader having made significant, class-leading improvements across a multitude of service areas and processes over the last 12 months.
We welcome individual submissions for this award, with the winner being selected by our panel of judges after consideration of all the entries submitted this year. Nominations can also be put forward by the Lloyd’s Loading List editorial team and the panel of judges for consideration.
This category showcases smart new products, services or processes which approach the everyday in new ways, enhance performance, decrease costs, or spearhead that big change that no one even knew they needed until it was made.
1. The entry must detail a product, service, or business process that shows genuine innovation.
2. Related to any part of a company’s offering, the innovation must demonstrate concrete benefits to the company, its customers, or suppliers.
3. The entry for this award must demonstrate the impact the innovation has had upon the business: Did productivity increase? Did revenues or profitability increase? Did the product set a new internal or industry standard?
4. The entry should provide evidence of the challenges that the product has helped overcome, and the market’s response to this innovation.
This award recognises an individual who has, over the course of her or his career, contributed to the wellbeing of the industry in a profound way.
Lloyd’s Loading List welcomes submissions on behalf of potential candidates for this award. Please note that nominations can also be put forward by our editorial team and the panel of judges.
Carved your freight niche? You specialise in a certain route, region, vertical, or freight service? This is aimed at freight forwarding and logistics solutions providers, or similar agents, whose core business is focused on providing services for specific geographic regions, routes, industry verticals or other freight specialisms. You may focus on serving a niche customer base and serving them well.
1. What is your specialism, and what value do you bring to customers by focusing on it?
2. How have you adapted your business or services to exploit new opportunities in your specialism, or to exceed customers’ needs? What benefit has this had on turnover, bottom line, and customer satisfaction?
3. Give tangible examples of how you have over-exceeded your targets for growth and/or delivered better service or value to the market in the past year?
4. Give an example of a customer, or group of customers, whose business you have won or retained through providing an innovative solution. What was the solution? How have you impacted the customer’s business results or objectives in the time you have been providing the solution?
The Global Freight Awards are designed by Gaudio Awards
Gaudio Awards are passionate about designing and manufacturing outstanding awards and trophies to fit your brief, brand and budget.
For all sales enquiries, including booking a table and sponsorship, please contact Nick Marsh for more information.
Tel:+44(0)20 337 73964
Mobile: +44 (0)7900 133181
Ensure success by reading through our entry guide. This guide includes: